- What is conflict ? Understanding the difference between healthy disagreement and conflict
- Understand the causes of conflict in the workplace and the effects of conflict on the individual and the team
- Levels and stages of conflict
- Strategies for handling conflict - understanding aggressive, passive/submissive, passive aggressive and assertive behaviour
- Managing and resolving conflict
- Promoting a positive environment
Even a productive, apparently efficient business can suffer from the results of unhealthy conflict.
If an organisation is to be truly successful it must first learn to differentiate between healthy and unhealthy conflict, then learn to prevent and control unhealthy conflict.
This course will help you to understand the causes of conflict, how individuals handle it and how to managing / resolve conflict.
Book your place
Please contact us to register interest and discuss in-house options.
For more information about multi-booking discounts click here or please call 01603 677107