Jarrold Training prides itself on delivering an excellent level of customer service across all areas of the business. If a customer is not satisfied with the service delivered by Jarrold Training, whether relating to quality of tuition, learning support, course material, access to learning resources, administrative arrangements, facilities or any other reasonable issue, the client should raise their complaint with Jarrold Training.
The staff at Jarrold Training are trained and committed to discussing the situation in an open and constructive way with the client to achieve a satisfactory resolution.
We encourage and value all feedback from customers, including complaints, and have developed our complaints policy and associated complaints procedure to enhance our broad approach to handling complaints.
We are committed to continuous improvement in our delivery of high-quality training to our clients. We will endeavour to:
- Make it easy and straightforward for a complaint to be made
- Endeavor to respond to the complaint within the published timescales
- Provide the concerned party with updates as necessary
- Provide a full explanation of the complaint
- Inform the concerned party of changes made as a result of the complaint
- Review our Complaints Policy and procedures at regular intervals.
It is recognised that a customer who has a complaint dealt with to their complete satisfaction is likely to become a repeat customer. Therefore, we ask that if you are dissatisfied with the service you have received that you bring this to our attention as soon as possible by speaking to your course trainer in the first instance. It is suggested this should be done on an informal basis.
Should this fail to provide you with a satisfactory resolution, or you feel it is inappropriate to address your complaint to the trainer then please contact Emma Hawes, Operations Manager via one of the following options:
- Phone: 01603 677107
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Jarrold Training, St James Mill, Whitefriars, Norwich, NR3 1SH
When you contact us, please give us your full name, contact details, and include a daytime telephone number along with:
- A full description of your complaint (including the subject matter and dates and times if known)
- Any names of the people you have dealt with so far; and
- Copies of any papers or letters to do with the complaint.
Jarrold Training ask that you raise your complaint as soon as possible (within 10 working days) after the event in person or in writing so that we have the opportunity to investigate fully.
Any formal complaints will be addressed within 10 working days of receipt. Written communication and notes of conversations will be retained by the centre. This will form part of the quality assurance process.
Jarrold shall notify the awarding body immediately (within 24 hours) of any complaint received regarding the implementation of GDPR provisions and any infringement thereof or of any breach of the security of personal data and shall respond and implement corrective measures (if any)
If the complaint or appeal cannot be resolved by Jarrold Training the dispute should be put in writing to the relevant awarding body.
Equality and Diversity
Customers have the right to express dissatisfaction with the services they receive from Jarrold training and can expect to be treated fairly and without prejudice or discrimination during the process.