- Reduction of risks to operators in fall from heights
- Use of necessary safety equipment required to reduce risk
- All ladders including step ladders
- Scaffold platforms
- Inspection of safety equipment
- Setting up and use of safety equipment & PPE.
Falls from height are one of the most common causes of injury at work. They can result in serious injuries and fatalities to people at work and others passing by, including those carrying out construction and maintenance as well as members of the public. Therefore, it's important that anyone carrying out work at height activities understands how to work safely and responsibly and in accordance with the law.
This course is for all persons working at height from ladders and mobile platforms and conforms to government guidelines in “Working at Height” knowledge and awareness in use of ladders and static working platforms efficiently and safely.