Join our team at an exciting time.
We are growing and would like you to grow with us. Building on our heritage of 250 years and a strong brand reputation for delivering high-quality learning, development and training solutions, we are looking for a highly customer focussed, proactive sales executive based in East Anglia, to join our team here at Jarrold Training and be part of the growth and development of our business.
From early beginnings as a training service for the Apple Mac dealership, Jarrold Training has grown into one of the leading Learning & Development providers in the region, working with organisations across all sectors, throughout East of England and the UK. For over 35 years we have been providing effective business training across a full portfolio of Leadership & Management, IT, Business Skills, Project Management and Health & Safety with a strong focus on helping our client organisations and their people improve performance and achieve their full potential.
Our team work closely together and support each other and everyone contributes with their energy, ideas and a shared desire to grow the business and provide excellent service to our clients.
To facilitate the exciting next stage for the business we are looking to recruit a Sales Executive to be part of a growing business development team.
- Generate new sales that will turn into long-lasting connections.
- Prospect, develop and create new client relationships across existing and new geographical regions
- Proactive account management with existing key clients to develop positive long-term relationships and build sales
- Build partnerships with key businesses in the region and their employees, to identify their needs and requirements in promoting Jarrold Training services.
- Work collaboratively with the H & S Sales Executive to maximise cross-selling opportunities
- Work with the Marketing Manager to support and drive marketing activities to raise brand awareness and sales opportunities
- Identify trends and further training products and opportunities, through client discussions, market awareness and research
- To maintain accurate customer records via CRM system
- To serve as an essential communication link between key customers and internal teams.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in sales and account management ideally in a learning & development environment and be comfortable with client prospecting and outbound calls
- The ability to build long-term professional relationships based on trust with buyers from a range of sectors
- Enjoy working with people, listening, and helping them find the right solutions through good knowledge and understanding of our offering
- Resilience in, achieving and exceeding defined targets with the ability to manage individual workload while contributing to team goals.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with team colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Computer literate with good MS Office & CRM Skills
- Have the desire and drive to grow and support our business growth
- Be based in Norwich and willing to travelling in Norfolk and Suffolk.
In return, we can offer you:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Car parking
- Jarrold Discount Card
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £30,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Norwich, NR3 1SH: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Sales: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person at St.James Mill, Whitefriars