This course is ideal for anyone who feels that they would like to improve how they communicate with others to achieve greater impact. There may be situations in which your behaviour is too passive or too aggressive and this course will help you find the right balance to any given situation.
Please check course dates below for delivery method: classroom or virtual
- See our Virtual / Remote Training page for more information on virtual delivery
Five reasons for attending this workshop:
Do you often feel that you:
- Leave meetings without achieving the outcome you were hoping for?
- Could increase your influence on others’ behaviour by building your self-confidence?
- Could benefit from maintaining a positive, calm approach when faced with challenging situations or difficult people?
- Could say ‘no’ to colleagues’ requests in a constructive way?
- Need ideas and techniques to increase your assertiveness?
If the answer is “yes” to any of the above questions, you will find that this interactive, practical and informative course will help you develop your assertiveness skills in all aspects of your work and personal life.
This course will enable you to understand and use the tools of assertiveness and help you to develop your self-confidence, self-esteem and communication skills leading to more assertive and effective performance.
Book your place
Please contact us to register interest and discuss in-house options.
For more information about multi-booking discounts click here or please call 01603 677107