This course is ideal for anyone who feels that they would like to improve how they communicate with others. You may feel you are too submissive or you may be a little aggressive. Whatever seems to be the issue you will benefit from learning techniques you can put to good use.
Five reasons for attending this workshop:
Do you often feel that you:
- Leave meetings without achieving the outcome you were hoping for?
- Could increase your influence on others’ behaviour by building your self-confidence?
- Could benefit from maintaining a positive, calm approach when faced with challenging situations or difficult people?
- Could say ‘no’ to colleagues’ requests in a constructive way?
- Need ideas and techniques to increase your assertiveness?
If the answer is “yes” to any of the above questions, you will find that this interactive, practical and informative workshop will help you develop your assertiveness skills in all aspects of your work and personal life.
Book your place
|Tue 17Oct 2017||Show session datesHide session dates||Norwich||£250+VAT||Spaces Available||Book now|
This is a 1 day course (9.30am - 4.30pm)
For more information about multi-booking discounts click here or please call 01603 677107