- Initial setting of objectives or areas of focus
- Agreeing confidentiality where applicable
- Two hour sessions set between one and four weeks apart
- Normally six to eight sessions
- Direction and scope rest with the client
- Application and results-driven
- Outcomes are measured and constantly reviewed
Six reasons for using this approach
- My business or role seems to be growing faster than me.
- I know where I want to get to but there are too many barriers that are frustrating me.
- I need to be clearer in my thinking but I find there is some unhelpful ‘noise’ within.
- With my experience, skills and talents I feel I could perform to an even higher standard.
- There are people in my life who seem to be inhibiting my results.
- My current performance is holding me and others back.
If you can associate with any of these statements then working with an Executive Coach can provide you with real improvements in the way you perform in your professional and personal life.