- See our Virtual / Remote Training page for more information
The PRINCE2 Practitioner Course prepares participants for the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner examinations. Attention will be given to practical participation in a case study encompassing the most essential elements of a PRINCE2 project. Participants will explore the relationship between the Business Case and the project and develop specific PRINCE2 products during the course. The final day of the course will include the Practitioners examination. Some pre-workshop study is expected of the candidates’ prior to attending the course. The course is accredited with AXELOS through PEOPLCERT and based on the 2017 version of the PRINCE2 manual.
Following the completion of the course you will be able to:
- Describe and apply all facets of the PRINCE2 Principles, Themes, Processes and tailor each to a specific project.
- Set up and manage complex projects
- Identify and control risks throughout the project
- Ensure a focus on quality is maintained throughout the project
- Monitor the objectives of a project and the essential adjustments needed to respond to changes in the environment.
All our courses are delivered by highly experienced and approved trainers with many years experience in the delivery of PRINCE2 courses and the implementation of the methodology into organisations. All the courses will require some evening study (approx 1-2 hours per evening) and some pre-read material will be expected to have been read prior to attending the courses.
This accredited course is delivered in association with Insights, an Accredited Training Organisation.
Book your place
Mon 30 Nov 2020
- 30 November
- 1 December
- 2 December
- 10 December
- 11 December
|Mon 30Nov 2020||Show session datesHide session dates||Virtual Training||£1295+VAT||Spaces Available||Book now|
This is a 5 day course (9:00am-5:00pm)
|Mon 18Jan 2021||Show session datesHide session dates||Classroom: Norwich||£1295+VAT||Spaces Available||Book now|
This is a 5 day course (9.00am - 5.00pm)
For more information about multi-booking discounts click here or please call 01603 677107