In order to gain a diploma delegates must achieve all 17 units.
They must attend an induction and have at least seven hours tutorial support.
Jarrold Training deliver the course over 10 days of classroom based learning. There will be a considerable amount of additional self study and application in the workplace.
The Total Qualification Time (TQT) is rated at 380 hours with 172 being Guided Learning Hours (GLH)
Ideally the course would last over a period of 15-18 months if delivered ‘in-company’.
The units in this qualification fall into seven broad areas. These are:
- Core management skills - such as understanding how to organise and delegate.
- Management tasks - manage projects, lead meetings, finance and operations.
- Team leadership - leadership styles and how to motivate people to improve performance.
- Change and innovation - plan and manage change, create a culture of innovation.
- Communication skills – effective communication including adapting communication
- Managing people and stakeholders - negotiation, networking, building relationships.
- Leadership - understand leadership, use action learning to develop leadership capabilities.