Supply Chain Skill Development Fund
The Supply Chain Skills Development Programme (SCSDF) provides grants to businesses in Norfolk and Suffolk with an aim to grow their workforce skills levels, significantly enhancing the capability and capacity of their business to improve workforce performance and business competitiveness.
The scheme can fund up to 50% of training costs, for multiple employees and up to £1,000 per employee.
- Accredited training
- Non-accredited training
- Face to face training and online/digital courses
The SCSDF aims to:
- Support businesses in the following sectors – Manufacturing, Production, Food and Drink Processing, Energy, Engineering, Science, IT/Digital, Construction, Ports and Logistics, and Business support for the previous sectors, all looking to acquire skills to move into the local supply chains within Norfolk and Suffolk.
- Increase the skills levels of your workforce to support current requirements and future growth.
- Increase the number of people with technical and job-specific skills , particularly at level 3 and above to support your business growth.
- Increase the skills levels of employed women to encourage progression in employment and help address the gender and wage gap.
With this funding, you can access training courses from local and national colleges and training providers in order to enhance your business and develop
Who is eligible?
- Employees aged 18 or over.
- Employers located within Norfolk and Suffolk in the target sectors.
The full eligibility details can be found in the application pack
Business applicants must be actively trading for at least 6 months and be located within Norfolk and Suffolk. Eligible businesses can apply for a grant award of up to £1,000 per participant.
The grant is part funded by the European Social Fund (ESF) and administered by Suffolk County Council (SCC).
You must not be a charity or a not-for-profit organisation.
If eligible, then drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org where the team will be happy to provide an application pack and answer any questions you may have.