Trainer, Coach and Facilitator
Annette has had an extensive career in all aspects of Leadership and Management, Coaching, Business Development and Change Management. She can empathise with managers and leaders who are facing challenges with their own teams and careers, as she has been there and faced similar challenges.
She worked in training consultancy for 10 years working with leaders at all levels from first line management to Exec before deciding to see what it was like on the other side, joining a Health Care Organisation as Head of Organisational Development for 10 years.
Annette is passionate about people development and enabling people to have options. She brings a sense of curiosity and humour to her approach quickly engaging and building rapport with delegates and clients alike. Annette enables people to build self-awareness and recognize the impact that they have on those around them, and to be able to recognize and manage the effect others around them have on them. Moving from a senior Organizational Development role, Annette became a professional consultant and coach in 2020.
Annette’s experience includes working with Ramsay Health Care, Spire Health Care, Capital One Bank, IVC Evidensia, Rapleys Chartered Surveyors, Tata Steel, Aircelle, Advanced Futures Group, Santander Bank, Yorkshire Housing, Jaguar Land Rover, Airbus Helicopters, and Tata Consulting
- Executive and Leadership Coaching Diploma (Level 7)
- European Mentoring & Coaching Council Accreditation – Senior Practitioner
- Masters in Strategic Human Resources Management
- NLP Master Practitioner, Coach and Facilitator
- Psychometric Tools Insights Discovery, Myers Briggs Type Indicator, Clarity 4D, FIRO B, Service Animals
- Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ32), Hay EI 360
- Member of CIPD, ANLP, ILM