ELCAS Approved Training Provider

Jarrold Training is an ELCAS Accredited Approved Learning Provider (ID:13253) for the Ministry of Defence (MOD).

The MOD’s Enhanced Learning Credits Scheme (ELC) promotes lifelong learning among current and ex members of the armed forces, and offers financial help through training grants and credits for nationally recognised qualifications, at level 3 or above (or approved international equivalent), with an Approved Learning Provider.

This allows service personnel to gain new skills and knowledge to support their transition into civilian life or support them in existing roles to further their careers.

How ELCAS funding works

  • Eligibility: To be eligible for ELCAS funding, you must be a member of the UK Armed Forces or an ex-service personnel who has been in service for a minimum of six years.
  • Approved Courses: ELCAS funding is only available for approved training courses, which are listed on the ELCAS website. These courses are typically vocational or academic courses that will help develop new skills and knowledge relevant to your civilian career.
  • Funding Limitations: ELCAS funding covers up to 80% of the total cost of an approved course, up to a maximum of £2,000 per financial year, for up to three years. The remaining 20% of the course fee must be paid by you or your employer.

Full details about the scheme and eligibility is available at ELCAS – Enhanced Learning Credits Administration Services

Jarrold Training ELCAS Approved Courses


NEBOSH National General Certificate In Occupational Health and Safety

NEBOSH Health and Safety Management For Construction

NEBOSH Certificate In Fire Safety

NEBOSH Environmental Management Certificate

NEBOSH Level 6 National Diploma For Occupational Health and Safety Management


ILM Level 3 in Leadership and Management

ILM Level 5 in Leadership and Management



Get in touch

+441603 677107