- What is the purpose of a meeting
- When to have and not to have meetings
- Purpose and structure of agendas
- How to select and invite the right people to attend the meeting
- Meeting preparation
- Roles and responsibilities of the chairperson, the secretary and individuals
- Meeting protocols and procedures
- Positive and negative actions that can affect meetings
- The use of minutes and action plans
In this course, you will discover how to plan, lead, and participate in formal or informal meetings and how to make them more productive and successful. You will learn how to save time and resources by ensuring that meetings support business needs.
This course has the following objectives: to identify the best reasons for holding meetings, prepare for meetings more thoroughly, draw up action-cantered agendas, apply the skills of chairing, leading, facilitating, and participating, and finally, structure and manage conversations in meetings for maximum effectiveness.
This course can be taken without the ILM Accreditation. Please contact us for more details.
Book your place
Please contact us to register interest and discuss in-house options.
For more information about multi-booking discounts click here or please call 01603 677107