We continue to monitor the UK government’s advice on Coronavirus and take appropriate measures.
Staying COVID-19 Secure
We confirm we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19.
Steps to safer working together
- we have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work at St James’ Mill
- we have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- we have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
- we have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a two metre distance throughout the centre where possible and at least one metre in classrooms
- where people cannot be two metres apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk
Please do not attend Jarrold Training if you have symptoms or have been in proximity to someone who has been diagnosed with Coronavirus.
Please advise us if you have attended Jarrold Training and the above apply.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01603 677107
More detail about attending a course at Jarrold Training
We provide free secure car and bike parking facilities so you can enjoy your training without worrying about your car or bike.
Before you enter the centre, we’ll give you a quick temperature check with a contactless temp gun.
Before you join us in the centre we’ll ask you to thoroughly wash your hands and use hand sanitiser. There is hand sanitiser provided throughout the building.
In our classrooms, at least 1m social distancing will be observed at all times.
Please wear a face mask/covering. Please bring your own face mask/covering. We have face masks available if needed.
Hand & Workspace Hygiene
We are well stocked with everything you need to keep yourself and workspace clean and COVID secure.
Keeping a COVID Register
If NHS track and trace need to contact you, we’ll pass on your details to them.
Cleaning frequency will be increased to ensure our cleaning standards are COVID secure.
We’ll now provide individually portioned and packed lunches. Gluten free and vegetarian/vegan options are available too.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact us on email@example.com or 01603 677107.