Employer Training Incentive Pilot
Would you like money for staff training?
Improved offer- available immediately!
The Employer Training Incentive Pilot provides a 25% return against cash paid for additional training to a new maximum grant of £1500 per learner (previously £1000). The grant rate for Levels 3 & 4 increases to 40%.
- Is available now until 28th February 2017 to SMEs and Charities across Norfolk and Suffolk to help train their employees and volunteers, aged 19+.
- Offers a 25% return against cash paid by the employer for additional training undertaken, up to £1500. For Level 3 and 4 Apprenticeships and qualifications, this rate now rises from 30% to 40%, with 80% of the ETIP grant approved payable 3 months after the start of training.
- Gives businesses control over the choice of training provider used.
Eligible training must be additional i.e. non-mandatory and used to enhance productivity, efficiency or vocational effectiveness.
Training can either be:
- An apprenticeship at Levels 2-4
- An accredited qualification Level 1-4
The Pilot is available to businesses and charities which employ less than 250 people (globally) and are located within Norfolk and Suffolk with a turnover of less than €50 million.
Working with partners, Suffolk Chamber of Commerce will be delivering this pilot in Norfolk and Suffolk. Read more >>>
For more information call us on 01603 677107 or contact them directly.